The idea behind the front end booking calendar, is that a client can easily view the availability and just in a few clicks he/she can select a reservation period, add services, coupons, can add their details ... and send a booking request, all in one place, without changing page.
- Button 1 - Click to add an extra month when you view the availability in calendar.
- Button 2 - Click to remove the last month from the booking calendar view.
- Button 3 - Click to display next month(s).
- Button 4 - Click to display previous month(s).
- Items 5a & 6a - Selected period for which you can make a reservation. The reservation period can be selected directly in calendar view.
- Items 7 - Price or promotional price details, with currency. The currency can be changed to display in front or after the price.
- Items 8 - Old price info. It is displayed only when a promotional price is entered.
- Items 9 - Information about number of available items in that day, or day status (available, booked, special, unavailable).
- Items 10 - Information about the day, which was entered by the administrator.
- Items 11 - Day with available status. Color can be changed in template CSS file.
- Items 12 - Day with unavailable status. Color can be changed in template CSS file.
- Items 13 - Day with special status. Color can be changed in template CSS file.
- Items 14 - Day with booked status. Color can be changed in template CSS file.
- Items 15 - Previous month day(s), or day(s) that have passed. To properly separate this day(s), we reduced the opacity.
- Items 16 - Next month day(s). To properly separate this day(s), we reduced the opacity.
- Items 17 - Select the number of items to book.
- Items 18 - Error message if the field is mandatory and has not been completed.
- Items 19 - Form field label.
- Items 20 - Indicate that the field is mandatory.
- Items 21 - Text input field.
- Items 22 - Email input field, always is mandatory.
- Items 23 - Phone input field.
- Items 24 - Textarea input field.
- Items 25 - Main reservation details are displayed here, as start date, end date, number of booked items and price.
- Items 26 - Total cost for the reservation.
- Items 27 - Select the payment option and press the Book button to finalize the reservation.