Back end - Calendar
Here you can see how to create a backend calendar and add availability, price, status, information for days.
Availability is not set by default. Because of the big number of possibilities that exist, we cannot set a default for all business models. Follow the below instructions on how to create a calendar and set availability to it.
Set availabilityClose all Open all
- Step 1 & 2 - To set availability you need to select first and last day you want to modify. To select one day click on it 2 times.
- Step 3 - Set availability, price, status ...
- Step 4 - Click Submit button to save the data you added.
- Button 1 - Submit form data. Click on it to set availability.
- Button 2 - Reset (remove) selected period data. Click on it to remove availability.
- Item 3 - The first day of the period selected to set availability.
- Item 4 - The last day of the period selected to set availability.
- Item 5 - Set selected days status.
- Item 6 - Set selected days price.
- Item 7 - Set selected days promotional price.
- Item 8 - Set selected days number of items available. Leave it blank to not display any number. The default value is 1.
- Item 9 - Set selected days information, which will be visible to the users.
- Item 10 - Set selected days notes, which will be visible only to the administrators.
- Item 11 - Group selected days into a single block. All data will be attributed to it.