Back end - Coupons
Set up coupons/vouchers for clients to use when they make a booking.
You need to select the coupon you want to use in calendar settings. Same coupon can be used in an unlimited number of calendars.
- Step 1 - Click the "plus" button to add a new coupon.
After you clicked the button, the coupon will appear in the list below.
- Step 1 - Select the coupon from the list to display the information.
- Item 2 - Change name.
- Item 3 - Change to the language you want to edit the coupon.
- Item 4 - Enter coupon label.
- Item 5 - Enter coupon code. You have the possibility to generate a random code.
- Item 6 - Enter coupon start date, when the coupon will start being used. Leave it blank to start today.
- Item 7 - Enter coupon end date, when the coupon will stop being used. Leave it blank for the coupons to have an unlimited time lapse.
- Item 8 - Enter coupon start hour, when the coupon will start being used. Leave it blank so you can use the coupons from the start of the day.
- Item 9 - Enter coupon end hour, when the coupon will end being used. Leave it blank so you can use the coupons until the end of the day.
- Item 10 - Enter the number of coupons available. Leave it blank for unlimited number of coupons.
- Item 11 - Select coupon price operation. You can add or subtract a value.
- Item 12 - Enter coupon price.
- Item 13 - Select coupon price type. It can be a fixed value or a percent from price.
- Item 14 - Select coupon price by. The price can be calculated once or by day/hour.
- Button 15 - Delete coupon.