Back end - Locations
In this back end section you can create locations on a Google map, and add calendars to it. Each location can have multiple calendars which is ideal for business models that need to create more of them.
A location will display in Search Google map results if the assigned calendars are available.
- Step 1 - Click the plus button to add a new location.
After you clicked the button, the location will appear in the list below.
- Step 1 - Select the location from the list to display the data.
- Item 2 - Change name.
- Item 3 - Enter the address of the location. Google maps API will display hints depending on what you enter.
- Item 4 - You can drag the marker on the map to point the exact location and to select the address.
- Item 5 - If Google maps API does not display the correct address, but the marker is in the right position, you can enter manually the address you want to display.
- Item 6 - Select the calendars that will be available at this location.
- Button 7 - Delete location.