Payment gateways - Mollie (add-on)
To use Mollie payment with Pinpoint Booking System, you need to use an add-on, which you can get here.
The add-on is compatible with Pinpoint Booking System PRO (minimum version 2.1.1) and Pinpoint Booking System FREE (minimum version 2.1.1).
After you download the zip file dopbsp-mollie.zip from http://shop.dotonpaper.net/my-account/ you can use it for automatic installation or you can unpack dopbsp-mollie.zip to use it for manual installation.
Add the Mollie Payment add-on using the built-in plugin installer:
- Step 1 - Go to Plugins -> Add New in WordPress administration area.
- Step 2 - Click Upload Plugin on top of the page.
- Step 3 - Click Choose File and select dopbsp-mollie.zip from your computer, the one from the zip file you downloaded from http://shop.dotonpaper.net/my-account/.
- Step 4 - Click Install Now to install Mollie Payment add-on.
- Step 5 - After installation is complete, click Activate Plugin to activate Pinpoint Booking System add-on: Mollie Payment.
Manual installation requires FTP familiarity.
- Step 1 - With your FTP program connect to your web server.
- Step 2 - Go where your WordPress files are, to folder wp-content/plugins.
- Step 3 - Upload the folder dopbsp-mollie from the zip file you downloaded from http://shop.dotonpaper.net/my-account/.
- Step 4 - Go to Plugins screen, in WordPress administration area, and find the newly uploaded Pinpoint Booking System add-on: Mollie Payment in the list.
- Step 5 - Click Activate to activate it.
Once the add-on is activated, it will create all the elements needed to integrate the payment gateway in the booking system.
To configure Mollie Payment go to Calendar payment gateways in WordPress admin -> Pinpoint Booking System -> Calendars -> Select calendar -> Click on payment gateways icon, and set the settings.
|Enable Mollie payment||Default value: Disabled. Allow users to pay with Mollie. The period is instantly booked.|
|Mollie key||Enter Mollie API key.|
|Enable Mollie test||Default value: Disabled. Enable Mollie test.|
|Mollie test key||Enter Mollie API key for testing.|
|Enable refunds||Default value: Disabled. Users that paid with Mollie will be refunded automatically if a reservation is canceled.|
|Refund value||Default value: 100. Enter the refund value from reservation total price.|
|Refund type||Default value: Percent. Select refund value type. It can be a fixed value or a percent from reservation price.|
|Redirect after payment||Enter the URL where to redirect after the payment has been completed. Leave it blank to redirect back to the calendar.|
You can configure if you want to be notified when a payment is done using Mollie Payment in Calendar notifications in WordPress admin -> Pinpoint Booking System -> Calendars -> Select calendar -> Click on notifications icon.
You can edit notification messages in Email templates section.
|Mollie - Notify admin||Enable to send an email notification to admin on book request payed with Mollie.|
|Mollie - Notify user||Enable to send an email notification to user on book request payed with Mollie.|
The payment add-on is updated periodically, with new features and fixes for bugs.Close all Open all
- Compatibility added for Pinpoint Booking System PRO 2.1.1 and Pinpoint Booking System FREE 2.1.1