This jQuery Plugin is ideal to load, preload, and resize the images on your website. The Plugin is compatible with all browsers and devices (iPhone, iPad and Android smartphones).
If you like this plugin, feel free to rate it five stars at your CodeCanyon account in Downloads section. If you encounter any problems, before rating the item, contact us so we can help you fix them.
How to use/install it
You can find an example in the source files, in the following folder sources/index.xml:
Copy the folder ImageLoader somewhere on your server (preferably in the same folder with the page you want to add the gallery to).
Add the following js files in the head section of your website: https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.8.2/jquery.min.js (any jQueary 1.3 or bigger will do) ImageLoader/js/jquery.dop.ImageLoader.js
Note: The files can be anywhere on your server or web. Just make sure that they are loaded by your web page.
Add the plugin to a container:
You can give this options:
1. 'Container': ''
- set the container for the images that will be loaded; ideally to use it like this if you add the Plugin to classes;
2. 'LoaderURL': 'ImageLoader/images/loader.gif'
- set the path to the loader gif file;
3. 'NoImageURL': 'ImageLoader/images/no-image.png'
- set the path to the image that will be displayed if the initial path is invalid;
4. 'LoadingInOrder': 'true'
- set the value to true if you want to load the images one after another false otherwise;
5. 'ImageSize': 'fill'
- resize the image; none: does not resize the image;
container: resizes to the width and height of the parent;
fill: fills the parent and keep the proportions;
proportionally: shows all the images from parent;
6. 'ImageDelay': '600'
- time in milliseconds for the fade effect;
7. 'CacheBuster': 'false'
- if true, it loads the image from the server and not the one from the cache;
8. 'SuccessCallback': ''
- enters the callback function for when the image is loaded;
9. 'ErrorCallback': ''
- enters the callback function for when the image is not loaded;
1. Why does not the plugin work?
The plugin files are not loaded on your page.
If you did not find the answer you were looking for in the given documentation, please access our Support Forums. If you cannot find the answer to your issue, post a new topic, describing the problem you are having. Please add in your message a link to where you use the item or any other stuff that might be relevant (don’t include any passwords or any confidential information).
On our Support Forums you need to login and confirm the Item Purchase Code for the item you need help with.
07:00 (07:00 AM) – 16:00 (04:00 PM) GMT | Working days only (Monday – Friday)
We do NOT provide support in comments section. Please use it for presale questions only.
If you buy an Envato item, according to Envato rules, you are not entitled to support or free customizations.
WE WILL OFFER FREE SUPPORT only for bugs, item related issues and very small modifications(a few minutes of work). Everything else will be considered as custom work, for which we charge $35/hour.
Offering support will help us improve and fix the bugs in our products and a great way to do this is to see what problem appear when people use them.
If your request for a feature has been made by other people is it possible, but not a rule, to add that feature in a future update. Please don't buy the item if a feature doesn't exist and you need it. We will not add it for you in record time. If you are not sure if the feature exists please ask first.
PS: Do not forget to rate this item .